October 11, 2010

Beach Love

Since moving to Long Beach I make it a point to go for walks on the beach every chance I get. I can't get enough of it..it is one of my favorite places to be. Molly, on the other hand, is definitely resisiting the love for the beach that I am trying so desperately to force upon her. She can't quite figure out the sand. Even though she doesn't look the part, she has dog instincts and wants to smell everything..sand does not allow for a pleasant sniffing experience. As soon as her paws hit the sand one of two things happen.. she either starts to sprint like I have never seen before..At first I thought she wanted to chase the birds but now I think she thinks she will sink into it if she slows down..or she sits and jumps in circles, growling at the wind. either way its really funny. Is it mean that I find this hystericle? Maybe you just have to see it for yourself...


No comments:

Post a Comment