February 27, 2011

Day 10

Day 10 - a picture of you and the person you do the most f***** up things with..

We all have that friend that we can be totally crazy with. Usually they are slightly crazier then us so we feel safe and free to just let go. Just as you have that friend you may be that person for someone else in your life. Well, that friend for me is Miss Laura Faith. I cannot count the number of things that we have done that I could really only do with her. I met Laura freshman year of highschool and we have been besties ever since. She is out of her freakin mind but I love her oh so much. There is really nothing I can do or tell her (besides the occasional medical story) that freaks her out. We were the girls who peed on Lindsay Lohans house, created the infamous cheerleading scavenger hunt, devised maps and strategies to sneak out of school to go to events at the colliseum. We have been known to fireball and break out into spontaneous dance parties in public, inappropriate places and on more then on occasion make fools of ourselves. But we had fun every minute of it. I love you LT!


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Love youuuuu, biotchhh!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete