February 10, 2011

Day 6


Day 6: A picture of someone you would like to trade places with for a day..

This was a tricky one for me..I've really had to think about it..if I traded places with someone like Lady Gaga or Britney I feel like it would be a tease..selling out MSG and being able to shop without a budget..I might not want it to end so maybe I'd rather not know. Then I thought Obama..I thought I'd want to know all the presidency secrets and things our government hides from us. Then I realize I am happy not knowing. I think knowing threats and other things may stress me out and cause me to live in fear. So, I have taken a completely different and unexpected approach and picked Molly. Yes, as in Molly my chihuahua. I always wonder what is going through that little head and how much she understands. I would love to be her for a day to see what it's like and I'm pretty sure I'd be more then happy to switch back at the end of the 24 hours...a win, win :)

No comments:

Post a Comment