March 28, 2011

On Second Thought...

Okay, so I know I said I was going to do the thirty day challenge..but in all honesty ..it got boring and a little repetitive. I guess the beauty of having your own blog is that you can make the rules as you go :)..so Im going back to writing about whatever is on my mind that day..

This week was dedicated to my hair..I got it cut, colored and straightened...whew. I feel like a new woman. When I was at the salon I noticed that everyone had these things in their hair. I liked em..what are they you ask? Rooster Feathers! They are little extensions that you put in that add a little something extra..I opted to not get them that day since I was getting the straightening but I've been obsessing since then and I want them..I want them bad...here they are...


No comments:

Post a Comment