September 17, 2011

Heaven Is For Real

While I was away I read this book...

I literally cannot stop thinking about this book. It is a very short, easy read and it is truly an amazing story. As a person who believes in God and heaven but has normal doubts and questions, this book is a breath of fresh air. It reinvigorates one's faith and gives new hope to this life and what comes after. It is not obnxiously religous but a simple story about a little boy who died for three minutes in the OR and what he expierenced. His innocent and naive interpretation of what he saw and felt warmed my heart and brought tears to my eyes. I know that sounds cheesy but read this book and you will know exactly what I am talking about. He also confirms what I already assumed..there are animals in heaven :)

No comments:

Post a Comment