February 24, 2012

Lucky

If you're lucky in life you can say that you have a best friend. Someone who is like a sister to you. Someone who loves you..who is there for you..tells you the truth and always has your best interest at heart. I must be really lucky because not only do I have one friend like this I have two! Laura and Gina are the sisters I never had and always wanted. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. This is why I have TWO maids of honor. Some people are like " you have two maids of honor?" like it's a weird thing. I see it as I am the luckiest girl in the world that I have two people in my life that have all the qualities that a maid of honor should have ..not everyone can say that. I thank God everyday for all of my friends because He has blessed me with some really good ones. Laura and Gina are beyond what I think I deserve in a friend and I am so grateful for them.

Take the time today to thank those special women in your life..sisters, best friends..they truly are gifts from God to get us through this crazy, beautiful life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment