February 02, 2010

GaGa Oh LaLa

I'll be the first to admit that Lady Gaga used to scare me. I didn't understand her. She comes off as a bit of a freak. And..like an ignorant, close minded person I labeled her as such.

However, over the past few months I have become intrigued by her. Not only am I fan of her music but I am always excited to see what she is going to do next. I quickly changed a label of freak to musical genius. I wanted to share this interview of Gaga on Oprah for those of you that missed it. She shows a side of herself that we don't usually see and it surprised me. She is kind..she is perfectly imperfect..there is meaning to her freakiness and I love her for it.


If you live under a rock and missed her unbelievable Grammy performance..here it is. I think I have watched it 9 times and it has given me chills every time. That's all for now little monsters.



No comments:

Post a Comment