April 07, 2010

April Tunes

One of my favorite things to do this time of year is drive with my windows down, music blasting, shades on and ice coffee in hand. I love it. I don't even necessarily have to have some place to go. My playlists are forever changing and they are always a compilation of different genres, oldies and newbies. Here are my April tunes...

Bon Jovi- Captain Crash
Eric Hutchinson- Rock and Roll
Lady GaGa- Dance in the Dark
Selena Gomes- Naturally
Jay Z- Forever Young
Missy Higgins- Nightminds
Train- Soul Sister
Five for Fighting- Chances
Lady GaGa- Teeth
Billy Joel- Miami 2017
Dixeechiks- Wide Open Spaces
Melissa Ethridge- Change
b.o.b.- Nothin on You
Bon Jovi- Happy Now
Keri Noble- Piece of My Heart
Miley Cyrus- I Look at You
Hootie and The Blowfish- Hold My Hand

..Happy Cruising :)

No comments:

Post a Comment