April 05, 2010

Let the Countdown Begin

Much like snowstorms wont be the same as a working nurse, summer wont be either. This would have been my ninth summer lifeguarding at the beach. Some of the best memories of my life. It definitely wont be the same, I will definitely miss it. A new chapter in my life. However, it doesn't change that I am super excited that in just a few weeks I will be spending my days off here...



My cabana at Silverpoint beach club, the best place on earth. Really, whats better then soaking in the sun, eating delicious food, sipping on my Uncle Steve's famous cocktail creations...


Seeing sunsets like this every night....


Oh, and spending quality time with these wonderfully crazy people I like to call my family..


Nope..doesn't get any better then that. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment